Monday, December 18, 2006

Pick Me

This is such a great idea! 'Me Magazine' is a quarterly publication that, "explores the life of a guest editor and their circle of friends. It was founded to support, document, and get to know people in the creative community we admire." Personally, I love hearing people's stories and reading about their creative endeavors (hence designklub). I'm going to have to track down a copy in Boston ASAP. (via hoping for happy accidents)

p.s. Claudia Wu, if you are reading this, I want to be a guest editor for Me!

2 comments:

Blogging Masterclass said...

You mentioned that you have to track down an issue in Boston... I thought you lived in CO - have you relocated out here???

jaime said...

Hi Holly,

No, just visiting for the holidays. My family lives on the south shore, but hopefully I'll get up to Boston a couple of times too!