Hold on Denver - there are so many great events coming up in the next few weeks it will make your head spin. Here is just a sampling of some of the places I'll be heading to (and you should too). Events are in calendar order - starting tonight!
- Holiday Handmade, Nov. 30th and Dec. 1st at the Capsule Events Center. An alternative craft fair with 30 vendors. Starts tonight at 6 PM. More info here.
- Titus Andronicus! The Musical! A production by Buntport Theater running November 30th through Dec. 29th. (I highly, highly recommend this show). Also at Buntport - tRUNks, an all ages bi-weekly live comic book. Next show is Sat. December 1st at 1 and 3 PM. More info on Buntport here.
- Frock Out Denver: Independent Designers Challenge. Runway Show at the Central Library, Tuesday, December 6th from 8- 9 PM. More info here.
- First Friday Openings: Friday, December 7th. These happen all over the place, but I'll be going to Consume + Create at the Plastic Chapel. Artwork by Josh Wills, co-owner of the Fabric Lab. Opening from 7-11 PM.
- Bizarre Bazaar - an alternative community craft fair with music! Saturday, December 8th from 10 AM - 6 PM at Brooks Arts Center, 1400 Williams. More info here.