Monday, October 29, 2007

Nanni Holen and Denver Meet-up


Great new bookshelves by Swedish designer Nanni Holen. Not only does the laser-cut edge keep all your knick knacks in place; it adds a nice decorative element as well, making even your most kitsch collectibles look fancy.

Also, I almost forgot about the Denver Design Meet-up tonight with all the Red Sox mania that been happening for the past few days. I was lucky enough to be at the final game last night - got a game ball, lost my voice and saw my hometown heroes win it all - totally awesome. Anyway, I think I can handle one more evening out before I completely collapse. Any Denver area design enthusiasts are welcome to join us tonight to talk design, baseball and anything else.
  • Tonight from 6-8 Pm at the Skylark Lounge on S. Broadway, Denver

No comments: