Monday, July 02, 2007

Blu Dot

I don't usually write about beds, but then again I don't see very many worth mentioning. I did a double take though when I walked past Blu Dot's new collection at ICFF. Their soon to be released Nook bed has an upholstered base and headboard - a nice change from standard platform beds out there. This piece just feels cozier...especially with a Denyse Schmidt quilt laying on top.

In related news, last Friday I got a chance to interview Blu Dot co-founders Maurice Blanks and John Christakos. I'm putting the finishing touches on the podcast, but it will definitely go up this week. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

JOE said...

Love the fabric on the bed, and the green. Must say I might just be in love with it.

Jan Halvarson said...

congrats - you're "cool blog of the week" at poppytalk!