Monday, January 22, 2007

Valentine Swap

I can't believe I missed it! The folks at Free People are organizing a Valentine's Day craft swap and the deadline to sign up was Friday. Zut Alors! I think this is such a great idea and full credit goes to the creative folks over there for coming up with this fun project.

However, since I missed out on their swap, I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who would like to trade with me...as with the Free People swap it can be anything based on the Valentine's theme...artwork, craft projects, mixed tapes - or all of the above. I hope it's not too terrible of me to continue with this idea, but who doesn't want a special holiday package? It's like having a secret admirer half way around the world. If you are interested send me an email at: design(dot)klub(at)yahoo(dot)com. You can also click on my profile and email me directly from there.

No comments: